The Sydney Easter Football Cup is an independently run, high-level, 7-a-side competition that will challenge even the most gifted young footballers.
In the spirit of Easter, any proceeds will be donated to the Sydney Childrens Hospital Foundation. Its a great way to ‘give-back’ in a charitable way this Easter long weekend.
It will be held over Fri March 25th, Sat 26th and finals on the morning of Sun 27th (will finish early so can go to Easter lunch or attend afternoon / evening mass if desired).
The age groups are as follows: Boys born in 2004, 2005, 2006 (girls allowed to play in an age group 1 year below actual age)
- U12- Boys born 1/1-04 and later
- U11 – Boys born 1/1 – 05 and later
- U10 – Boys born 1/1 – 06 and later
The format is 7-a-side (6 + goalie)
We have top teams coming from Singapore, Queensland and throughout NSW. These kids are TALANTED..
- Some of the teams coming have played competitively against top youth academys in the UK such as Liverpool and Everton. Other attending teams have been very successful in the Gothia Cup in Sweden. We want to keep the quality of the competition extremely high.
It will be held at the David Phillips Sports Complex: Gwea Ave & Banks Avenue, Daceyville NSW 2032 which is a part of NSW University.
- We have the use of one large (91×53) synthetic pitch and one huge real grass (130×75) pitch (we will use football Synthetic and East West Field) which they will divide and mark them up for us to be 5 fields – the individual sizes being 29m x 53m. Subsequently 3 will be synthetic and 2 on the real grass all in the same beautiful complex. They will also keep the hockey pitch free for us incase of rain as it is also synthetic.
We have 4 change rooms, showers, bathrooms, refs rooms, medical room, loudspeaker audio and we also have use of the BBQ as well as an indoor kitchen and will offer a sausage sizzle, sandwiches, sweets and other food & drinks. There is a large, nice indoor room with tables and chairs where we will host the welcome morning tea and people can sit and relax throughout tournament.
We will have a BBQ with drinks as well as sandwiches, pies etc. (cash only – no credit cards) and feel free to bring the family!
For inquiries please text or call Alisa at 0424.481.220